Travels with Henk & Eva

04 March 2006


Hi from the Sky

This is absolutely fantastic. We are on the flight from Singapore to London and there is wifi on the flight. It works extremely well, From my laptop I can do all the things I normally do at home. It is a new service provided by Boeing. I have tried out all the features: Web browsing, streaming video and audio, listening to my favorite radio stations, sending and receiving email, it all works without interruption. I signed up for the whole flight (12 hrs) for only $ 15
I just had a long skype conversation with a friend in Silicon Valley! I even managed to upload the picture you see!

When I am writing this, we are at almost 10'000 m altitude, 7300 kms from London and flying at 900 km/hour. We hope to arrive in 9 hours!

Best greetings from somewhere above India!

Henk

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home